skip to Main Content

EleQueen 925 Sterling Silver Full Cubic Zirconia Teardrop Bridal Pendant Necklace Dangle Earrings Set

Amazon.com Price: $22.99 (as of 14/09/2019 22:42 PST- Details)

SGS Certified item, EleQueen Original Patented Design, the Highest Quality Standards in Jewelry; Environmental friendly high polished finish 925 Sterling Silver with Cubic Zirconias, this jewelry shines with beauty and adds a luxurious look.
CZ Color: Sapphire Color; Adjustable Necklace Length: 17.7-19.3in, Pendant Size: 0.4in by 1.2in, Earrings’ size: 0.4in by 1.4in; Total Weight: 10.4g.
A perfect accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift, e.g.for your Daughter, Lover, Girlfriend, Fiancee, Wife, Mother, Couple, Valentine or just a Friend,etc; Suitable for Valentine’s Day, holiday, ball, party, anniversary, prom, graduation, birthday or any special occasions; Click on our Storefront for more stylish and newest jewelries.

Category:

Description

EleQueen Brand Story

Referred to “Elegant Queen”, denotes to treat the entire world’s women like an elegant queen, meets their fantasies and satisfactions and concentrate on the inception of stylish design, superb manufacturing process and top quality brand jewelry.

About 925 Sterling Silver

Sterling Silver is a valuable metal cherished right through history for its beauty, durability, naturally aseptic and timelessness. And It is the excellent choice for people with sensitive skin to get sterling silver jewelry over other types of metals, especially in ear piercings.

Denoted by the usual 925, it refers to the 92.5% content of pure silver in the metal, the other 7.5% frequently consists of other metals, which does not change silver’s color but adds to its hardness. As 99.9% pure silver is in most cases too soft for jewelry and it can easily be bent, scratched or damaged, so 925 sterling silver item is a lot more common and popular.

Caring For Sterling Silver Jewelry

* Store it in a jewelry box or cloth bag to avoid oxidation when you do not wear it.

* keep away with other metal jewelry when wearing to avoid collision or abrasion.

* Avoid direct contact with harsh chemicals like bleach or household cleaning products and even wood surfaces.

* Use silver polishing cloth to wipe it if it has been oxidized and turning into black to handle luster.

Click on “EleQueen” for more stylish and newest jewelries.
SGS Certified item, EleQueen Original Patented Design, the Highest Quality Standards in Jewelry; Environmental friendly high polished finish 925 Sterling Silver with Cubic Zirconias, this jewelry shines with beauty and adds a luxurious look.
CZ Color: Sapphire Color; Adjustable Necklace Length: 17.7-19.3in, Pendant Size: 0.4in by 1.2in, Earrings’ size: 0.4in by 1.4in; Total Weight: 10.4g.
A perfect accessory to your outfit or as an appropriate gift, e.g.for your Daughter, Lover, Girlfriend, Fiancee, Wife, Mother, Couple, Valentine or just a Friend,and so on; Suitable for Valentine’s Day, holiday, ball, party, anniversary, prom, graduation, birthday or any special occasions; Click on our Storefront for more stylish and newest jewelries.
The item in picture with ornament is same as the real object without PS.
Free Exquisite Gift Wrap: Gift Box + Gift Velvet Bag + Silver Polishing Cloth; 30-day Money Back Guarantee.

Additional information

Binding

Color

, , , , ,

Brand

Department

Label

Manufacturer

PackageDimensions

ProductGroup

ProductTypeName

Publisher

Studio

Back To Top